When the Samsung Medical Center opened in 1994 it changed the paradigm of the domestic medical world with the advanced concepts “patient-centered” and “customer satisfaction.”
During the past 20 years, the Samsung Medical Center has received much love and encouragement and has won first place in the National Customer Satisfaction Index (NCSI) 14 times, first place in the Korean Customer Satisfaction Index (KCSI) 16 times. first place in the Korean Standard - Service Quality Index (KS-SQI) 12 times consecutively, and has been selected as the top medical center in the hospital sector in Brand Star 12 times consecutively.
In addition, the hospital in 2012 proclaimed the concepts, “Vision 2020, Happiness through Healthcare Innovation” and is making progress to become a leading hospital in the world by realizing the concept of “Happinovation 20*20”.
The Samsung Medical Center plans to achieve medical innovation in the future to promote the happiness of patients and will develop into a global hub of biohealth care study and link the industry by connecting to hospital-R&D Center-school and enterprises. At the same time, the Samsung Medical Center will create the image of a new future hospital as a public medical institution that leads social contribution.
■ Various Procedures for Overseas Patients
○ Liver Cancer Surgery (High-frequency heat therapy, proton therapy, liver transplantation)
○ Brain Tumor Surgery (Gamma Knife)
○ Pediatric Cancer Treatment (Hematopoietic stem cell transplantation chemotherapy, Proton therapy)
■ International Health Insurance
ISOS/Tricare, ATENA, CIGNA International, FSBP, DAMAN, HPH Worldwide, United Healthcare Internatinal, BUPA, EAJ, EURO-CENTER, EUROP ASSISTANCE, GMC, KBM, METLIFE EXPATRIATE, MSH CHINA, Prestige, SEVEN CORNERS, SOS, TAKECARE, Tiecare
Western style, Halal style, Russian style, Mongolian style
Muslim, language-specific TV channels, magazines provided, free internet access, Arab patient lounge
• Ministry of Health and Welfare certified medical institutions (2015.1-2019.1)
• Certified by AAHRPP (Association for the Protection of Clinical Research Subjects)
• Prior to Appropriateness Evaluation by the Health Insurance Evaluation and Evaluation Center 1st grade (8 consecutive years)
• Ministry of Justice Designated Medical Tourism Promotion Agency (2015.10 ~ 2017.10)