Yoo Chang Sik 유창식
Asan Medical Center
Colorectal Cancer Specialist
○ 1995 ~ 2003 ~ 1998, Seoul National University Medical Doctor
○ 1993 ~ 2003 ~ 1995 Graduated from Seoul National University
1980 ~ 2003 ~ 1986 .02 Seoul National University Bachelor of Medicine
- ○ 2014 ~ 03 ~ Director of Cancer Hospital
○ 2009 ~ 03 ~ Present Director, Ulsan University Medical Center, Asan Medical Center
○ 2008 ~ 01 ~ Present Director, Department of Anus Surgery, Asan Medical Center, Seoul
○ 2007 ~ 2004 Present Professor of Asan Medical Center, Ulsan University College of Medicine
○ 2005.02 Connel university training in USA
○ 1998 ~ 08 ~ 1999 .07 Mayo Clinic Training in USA
○ 1995 ~ 03 ~ 2008 .09 Ulsan Medical College Seoul Asan Hospital Full time lecturer, associate professor, associate professor
○ 1994 ~ 2003 ~ 1995 Asan Medical Center, Seoul
○ 1990 ~ 2005 ~ 1994, Seoul National University Hospital, Department of Surgery
○ Recurrence of anastomosis after colorectal cancer surgery
○ The efficacy and prognosis of mucinous rectal cancer, preoperative chemotherapy
The duration of recurrence and the association with prognosis in colorectal cancer patients with resectable liver recurrence
○ Intraperitoneal fistula in patients with Crohn's disease
The relationship between postoperative serum CEA levels and recurrence in colorectal cancer patients who underwent surgery for cure.
○ Risk factors of recto-vaginal fistula after rectal cancer surgery
○ Surgical outcome for Crohn's perianal fistula
○ Diagnostic accuracy of preoperative rectal cancer staging after preoperative chemoradiation
○ Pattern of complications after sphincter saving rectal cancer surgery according to the swquence of chemoradiation
○ Prognosis and recurrence patterns of sporadic primary colon cancer according to the location
○ Incidence and risk factors of postoperative pneumonia following cancer surgery in adult patients with selected solid cancer: results of ""Cancer POP"" study.
○ Association of immunologic markers from complete blood counts with the response to preoperative chemoradiotherapy and prognosis in locally advanced rectal cancer.
○ CT Enterography for Surveillance of Anastomotic Recurrence within 12 Months of Bowel Resection in Patients with Crohn's Disease: An Observational Study Using an 8-Year Registry.
○ Does Anastomosis Configuration Influence Long-term Outcomes in Patients With Crohn Disease?
○ Effect of time interval between capecitabine intake and radiotherapy on local recurrence-free survival in preoperative chemoradiation for locally advanced rectal cancer.