Kim, Dong-kwan 김동관
Asan Medical Center Lung cancer, video-assisted thoracoscopic surgery, hyperhidrosis, lung transplantation
Lung Cancer Specialist
• 1997.09 ~ 2001.02 Medical Doctor of Korea University
• 1989.03 ~ 1992.02 Master of Medicine, Yonsei University
• 1980.03 ~ 1986.02 Bachelor of Medicine at Yonsei University
- ○ 2015.03 ~ Present Professor, Department of Internal Medicine, University of Ulsan College of Medicine, Department of Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery, Asan Medical Center, Seoul, Korea
○ 2009.03 ~ Present: Director, Institute for Cellular and Tissue Resources, Asan Medical Center, Seoul
○ 2007.04 ~ 2013 Professor, Asan Medical Center, Seoul
○ 2002.04 ~ 2007.03 Associate Professor, Asan Medical Center, Seoul
○ 1999.02 ~ 2000.01 United States Univ. of Pennsylvania Hospital postdoc.
○ 1998.04 ~ 2002.03 Assistant Professor, Asan Medical Center, Seoul
○ 1996.03 ~ 1998.03 Lecturer at Asan Medical Center, Seoul
○ 1994.03 ~ 1996.02 Asan Medical Center full-time
○ 1991.03 ~ 1994.02 Director of Busan Baptist Hospital
○ 1987.03 ~ 1991.02 Yonsei University Hospital major
○ Limited thymectomy as a potential alternative treatment option for early-stage thymoma: A multi-institutional propensity-matched study.
○ Prosthetic graft interposition of the brachiocephalic veins or superior vena cava combined with resection of malignant tumours: graft patency and risk factors for graft occlusion.
○ SRSF5: a novel marker for small-cell lung cancer and pleural metastatic cancer.
○ Significance of R1-resection at the bronchial margin after surgery for non-small-cell lung cancer.
○ A comparison of the proposed classifications for the revision of N descriptors for non-small-cell lung cancer.
○ Clinical feasibility and efficacy of video-assisted thoracic surgery (VATS) anatomical resection in patients with central lung cancer: a comparison with thoracotomy.